Tuesday 8 May 2012

Ombré Hair

So, as you can see, I haven't really been an active blogger...In fact I don't really one post last year even classifies as even being a 'blogger'! However, as I'm meant to be revising for my AS exams next week, I thought it'd be fitting to start blogging now, being the procrastinator that I am.
   So, last Saturday I joined in with the trend of ombré hair, and, I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I am a newcomer when it comes to dying hair, so you may think that I'd have gone to a hairdresser to ensure I got it right. However, I do not have that money, and so I enlisted the help of my non-hairdresser friend, Heidi. She'd previously ombré/dip-dyed her hair, so I reckoned she'd be okay at it! She was great, albeit a bit panicky, but that's Heidi and I fully expected that. 


  
And here's the result we got! I couldn't go too bright, due to still being in school and being Head Girl, I've got to set an example! But I'm hoping to brighten it up come the summer time, maybe add a different colour like pink or blue.
   I used L'Oreal Perfect Blonde Highlighting Kit, 20 minutes on the ends of my hair and then a further 20 minutes a section higher up, making the total dying-time 40 minutes.
   I really recommend anyone to dip-dye their hair, it's an incredible way of 're-vamping' your hair when you don't want to go too drastic!


Ffion xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment