Wednesday 13 June 2012

Out On The Town

I've been struggling for a while to find a theme that I can use for this blog. I'd like to think that I'd be able to do something fashion inspired, yet I'm not fashionable and I have no money to buy things to show you guys.
   My second idea is that I just become some sort of moaning teenager who complains about the workload I get at school and how my parents totally don't understand me. But my parents do understand me, we get on quite well, plus my school work has now decreased seeing as it's come to the end of the year.
   So what the hell am I going to do?
   My only other plan really is that I make a bunch of posts like these. Ones where I ponder the meaning of life, if I drink too much coffee and how long will it take for my mother to discover that I've stolen her denim jacket...?
   I'll tell you guys what's going on in my life. Where the parties are at, how my love-life is going (hah) and what incredibly amazing awesome things happen to me. Those kinds of posts may be few and far between seeing as I'm not really one who gets incredibly amazing awesome things happening to me. I guess you can expect more along the lines of "I really want a cat," or, "I just had my dinner." Although, I promise I'll try and make my posts a bit more interesting, in depth with just a dash of wit*.
   I hope you keep reading and I hope I get some more readers too! Which reminds me, I need some more blogs to follow. Anything really, fashion, lifestyle, cookery. I like lots of things.
 Ffion xxx

*I don't actually have that much wit either

No comments:

Post a Comment